Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, Ashbourne Academy
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
QEGSMAT are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated individual as Site Manager at Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, Ashbourne Academy. The successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining our site and ensuring a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Ashbourne Academy is an academic and vibrant rural comprehensive school with a Sixth Form. The successful candidate will manage the site, including the Sixth form and playing fields. The 6th Form is situated on a separate site just 500 yards away from the main Academy.
We offer candidates:
· Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
· A forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
· A location which has a highly successful school, with an aspirational ethos which leads to excellent levels of achievement.
· Staff, students and governors are committed to working together to build a positive learning environment, ensuring continuing success for all students.
· Our core values include hard work and personal courtesy. We firmly believe that the aim of always doing one's best is the key to sustained success.
QEGSMAT is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level. If you would like to be part of this exciting new project, please visit www.qegsmat.com where you will also find the job description and application form. Alternately, you can contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please email all completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 26th October 2018 Noon
Provisional Interview date: Week commencing 5th November 2018
Actual Salary: Scale 5 £20,417 – £22,393
Potential Start date: November 2018