POSITION: SITE MANAGER
SCALE: APT&C Scale 5- (£25,137.00-£26,520.00)
HOURS: 35 Hours per week – split shift, 52 weeks per year
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Site Manager to join our dynamic and forward thinking team. Thames View Juniors became an academy on 1st February 2015 and now enjoys the benefits of being part of Partnership Learning – a supportive local Multi Academy Trust.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
• To maintain the school site
• To maintain security of the premises
• To ensure Health and Safety and statutory compliance of all buildings are kept compliant
• To monitor the school’s maintenance arrangements, including cleaning, grounds and repairs and carrying out cleaning/repair functions as required
• To uphold the school’s values and vision and to follow safeguarding and child protection policies
MAIN DUITES WILL INCLUDE:
Premises security and site management
Liaising with contracted cleaners and ensuring the building is clean
Building and premises maintenance
Managing Health and safety compliance
Closing Date: 14th May 2021 at midday
For an application pack please email the School Business Manager of Thames View Junior School, Miss Jade Abrahams: JAbrahams@thamesview-j.bardaglea.org.uk CVs will not be accepted. Once completed all application forms must be sent back to the School Business Officer.
Visit’s to the school are welcomed, please arrange this with the Business Manager please telephone the school on 0204 511 9240 to arrange this visit.
Partnership Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal record check via the DBS will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including a disclosure check, will be undertaken on all applicants.
Please note if you have not been invited in for interview by the interview date on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.
Thames View Junior School
Barking and Dagenham
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 11 years