We are seeking someone to join our Multi Academy Trust School Site team. The successful applicant will play a major part in ensuring that our environment is a safe and welcoming place for the school community as well as facilitate and promote lettings within the school.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to play a significant role in the operational and general maintenance aspects of schools within the Multi Academy Trust, but will primarily be based at Woodfield School.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
• Manage and support the day to day operation on the Site Team at Woodfield School;
• Assist in general maintenance and repair;
• Ensure Health and Safety checks are carried out in line with HSE Compliance
• have knowledge of building maintenance skills to include Risk Assessments
• have knowledge of Health and Safety/Building regulations and procedures
• experience of working in an educational environment an advantage
• have the ability to have a hands-on/problem solving approach
• have excellent interpersonal skills and be a good communicator.
For an application pack, please contact either school office on 020 82051977 or 0208 2045396 or our schools websites www.woodfield.brent.sch.uk or www.tvs.brent.sch.uk.
Closing date: 22nd March 2019
Shortlisting w/c 25th March 2019
Interviews w/c 1st April 2019
Compass Learning Partnership is committed to promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced CRB checks