Salary: S01 £28,725 - £30,711 according to experience
The Site Manager is a key role of the Rivers Academy West London team. This role will be pivotal in ensuring that the premises remains in excellent condition and supports the Academy in providing outstanding teaching and learning and provides a safe, yet welcoming environment that students and staff alike can be proud of. The Aspirations Academies Trust (AAT) as a sponsor of primary and secondary age academies in England, is committed to raising students’ aspirations so that all young people reach their fullest potential and achieve the success they want for themselves.
What can we offer you?
With great students, an outstanding and supportive team of staff and an Academy in a well-connected location just 15 minutes on the train from Clapham Junction, Rivers offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, talented individual looking to develop their career.
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Department
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
Learn more about Rivers Academy at www.rivers-aspirations.org and Aspirations Academies at www.aspirationsacademies.org
Application forms are also available on our website or from: email@example.com
Please note CV only submissions are not accepted.
Closing date for applications: 26th July 2019
Please send completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The AAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in its academies.