Brambles Primary Academy is a brand new presumption free school. We are looking to appoint a site manager who already holds special qualities, but also one who is excited by the potential to be part of the development and growth of our new academy.
Do you demonstrate the following skills and abilities?
• Are excited about being part of a new academy team.
• Have an understanding of site management and can transfer these skills to a school environment.
• Have health, safety and wellbeing of the school and team as a priority to your work.
• Are organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently.
• Are able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Are prepared to make a valuable contribution to our local community and school.
If you think that you are the right candidate for this exceptional role, then I look forward to receiving your application.
Please see the downloads area below for an information pack including job description and personal specifications.
Please contact Mrs Zakia Akhtar (Office Manager) on email@example.com for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are ready to welcome you on this amazing journey.
Mrs Sallie Dodd | Principal
Brambles Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
We are unique, confident, respectful... we belong... we succeed at Brambles
Brambles Primary Academy is a brand new presumption free school that opened in September 2018. We currently have two Reception classes, a Year one and a Year two class and ar...