Salary Scale PO3 £38,041 per annum – 36 hours, 52 weeks /year
From January 2020
QUEENS PARK COMMUNITY SCHOOL is recruiting for a site manager to co-ordinate, direct and manage a team of staff within the school and to provide managerial support and advice on all matters related to management of the site, buildings, plant and lettings.
You will have a good standard of education and working knowledge of relevant legislation and will assist with the formulation of the School Development Plan relating to the site and buildings ensuring these areas are implemented, monitored, reviewed and evaluated to ensure an efficient and cost-effective use of resources at all times.
You will have:
• experience in facilities management in either the private or public sector
• good communication skills with experience in managing a team, working with contractors and suppliers
• knowledge of Health and Safety issues, including COSHH and relevant building legislation
• the ability to work under pressure to provide accurate results within set deadlines
• a good level of IT literacy with good written and verbal communication skills
• a commitment to supporting the school and school policies.
Queens Park Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
Visits are welcome by contacting Angela Galloway, School Business Manager, tel 0208 438 1714
For further details and an application form
Please see our website:
Tel: 020 8438 1700
Closing Date: Friday, 17 January 2020
Headteacher: Ms J Enright MA
Queens Park Community School
Aylestone Avenue, London, NW6 7BQ
Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, satisfactory references and medical check