Working hours/weeks 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary Grade E 4-5, £18,426-£18,795 per annum
Closing date Friday 13th December 2019
Start date January 2020
Work base-Rothwell Schools-Rothwell Infant School
We currently have a vacancy for a Site Supervisor, working alongside our Site Supervisor at Rothwell Junior School to ensure the smooth running and maintenance of the both sites.
We are looking for someone who has:
• The ability to work flexible hours to accommodate the needs of the school
• An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations and how they apply in a school environment
• The ability to take a leading role in the maintenance of all health and safety records for the school
• Experience of carrying out maintenance and building work, within the reasonable capacity of a normal handyperson
• The ability to undertake a range of caretaking and cleaning duties
• The ability to identify work priorities and manage own workload, whilst ensuring that lower priority work is kept up to date
• The ability to confidently schedule and monitor contractors on whilst on site
• Be able to demonstrate good inter-personal skills and communicate effectively with a range of people.
We can offer you:
• Well motivated children and supportive families
• Enthusiastic and dedicated staff
• A driven and determined SLT
• Loyal Governors
• A chance to work as part of our self-created Multi Academy Trust: Pathfinder Schools
Rothwell Victoria Infant School is a good school (OFSTED July 2016) which is part of Pathfinder Schools. We are based in the north of the county in the market town of Rothwell which has seen significant growth over the last few years. Alongside this we also have our own Nursery provision that caters for 78 part- time children.
We are proud of our school and welcome visits from prospective applicants. Visits can be arranged by contacting the school Business Manager Jayne Savage on 01536 710363, extension 224.
If you think you can contribute to our organisation we welcome your application.
To find out more and to apply please complete a Pathfinder Schools application form, which can be downloaded from the Pathfinder Schools website https://pathfinderschools.org.uk/join-us/vacancies . Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Interviews may begin soon after receipt of applications for shortlisted candidates, therefore we recommend that you apply early.
Pathfinder Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
DBS, Reference, Identity, Criminal Record and Medical Checks are mandatory for all posts within Pathfinder Schools.