We currently have a vacancy for a Site Supervisor, working alongside our Site Supervisor at Rothwell Infant School to ensure the smooth running and maintenance of the both sites.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Work flexible hours to accommodate the needs of the school.
• Ensure all internal and external areas of the premises are clean, well maintained and secure.
• Carry out semi-skilled building repairs and maintenance tasks.
• Schedule and monitor contractors on site.
• Take a leading role in the maintenance of all health and safety records.
We can offer you:
• Well motivated children and supportive families
• Enthusiastic and dedicated staff
• A driven and determined SLT
• Loyal Governors
• A chance to work as part of our self-created Multi Academy Trust: Pathfinder Schools
Rothwell Junior School is a good school (OFSTED January 2019) which is part of the Pathfinder Schools Academy Trust. We are based in the north of the county in the market town of Rothwell which has seen significant growth over the last few years.
We are proud of our school and welcome visits from prospective applicants. Visits can be arranged by contacting the school Business Manager Diana Calderone on 01536 710349.
If you think you can contribute to our organisation we welcome your application.
To find out more and to apply please complete a Pathfinder Schools application form, which can be downloaded from the Pathfinder Schools website https://pathfinderschools.org.uk/join-us/vacancies . Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Interviews may begin soon after receipt of applications for shortlisted candidates, therefore we recommend that you apply early.
Pathfinder Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
DBS, Reference, Identity, Criminal Record and Medical Checks are mandatory for all posts within Pathfinder Schools.