Benefits & Grade
Grade F (17-19 )
37 hours per week
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An exciting opportunity for a Site Manager has arisen at The Glebe Primary School. Rated as 'Good' by Ofsted, we are a large school situated in Norton on Tees. The school has extensive grounds, which includes a large playing field and two playgrounds.
We are strongly committed to providing high quality professional development for all our staff and the wellbeing of our staff is an important priority therefore we provide opportunities to ensure that we value their hard work and dedication.
The successful candidate will need to be reliable, flexible, well organised and willing to take an active role in all aspects of school life.
The key responsibilities are:
- To contribute to the development of the school premises and grounds
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety of the school
- To manage cleaning staff
- To ensure the premises are secure
- To repair, decorate and ensure the general maintenance of the school site
- To support the smooth day to day running of the school
- An awareness of health and safety legislation and good ICT skills would be an advantage
The post involves working a split shift pattern of:
- 7:00am - 10.30am (10.00am on Fridays), and 2.00pm - 6pm during term time
- 8:00am - 4pm during school holidays
Occasional weekend work will be necessary.
Please visit our website to learn more about the school.
For an application pack please email email@example.com. Completed applications should be returned to the School.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged - please contact the school office on 01642 360876 to arrange this or for any further information.
The Glebe Primary School, Pulford Road, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees, TS20 1QY. Tel 01642 360876