We are searching for a part-time Site Supervisor to join us from 10 January 2020 or as soon as possible after, on a permanent basis.
We are recruiting for someone to work Friday 5.00pm to 10.00pm and Saturday 12.30pm to 7.00pm (11.5 hours pw). However for the right candidate we would consider working one of these days. Please advise your preference on your application form.
We are looking for:
Someone to become a member of our Site team, assisting in the day to day smooth running of the School. You will be involved in a wide range of activities, which ensure the site is a safe environment for our School community.
We are looking for a flexible team member who is a good communicator, helpful, well organised and able to work on their own with minimal supervision.
We offer you:
• A vibrant school with outstanding facilities.
• Smaller than average class sizes (average 27 students per class).
• An environment where students have an excellent attitude to learning where they can grow academically and personally. Students’ behaviour and safety was judged by Ofsted as Outstanding.
• Students who, through the wide and diverse academic and extra-curricular opportunities they are offered, grow as individuals and happily contribute to the school community.
• Opportunities for staff to come together both professionally and socially. Staff are kept up to date with regular communications as well as meetings (don’t worry, we only have them when we need to), sports activities, social gatherings on Friday’s after school.
• Children of staff gain admissions preference as per the School Admissions policy.
St Bart’s is a leading academy school (1900 on roll with a 6th Form of 580) in West Berkshire and our long history and excellent community links provide our students with opportunities in many ways.
Road links are good as we are close to the A34 and M4, as well as excellent public transport and within walking distance of Newbury train station.
Our Applicant Information booklet is below along with a Job Description. You can also scroll down to find out more about our school. We would love to receive your application. We know your time is precious, so please click on the Quick Apply button below.
Closing date: Sunday 8 December 2019
If selected for interview you will be given a tour of the school by our students so you can see first-hand all that we have to offer, we think you’ll be impressed. If you have any questions please contact us on 01635 521255 or email email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS enhanced check along with other relevant employment checks.