37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
A rare opportunity has arisen to work within the support team of a prestigious and outstanding grammar school. A Level results for 2017 students ensured that Beaconsfield High School is the best Sixth Form in Buckinghamshire.
As Sixth Form Administrator, you will be working to support the Sixth Form Administration Manager, our Heads of Learning and the Sixth Form students themselves. Your focus will be on attendance, supporting the day to day operations and logistics and anything else that is required. Further details are identified in the job description.
The successful candidate will:
- have had recent experience within a busy Sixth Form Educational setting
- be highly motivated, proactive and flexible
- be highly skilled in office administration, the use of Microsoft word and other Microsoft packages, Excel
- understand SIMS
- have strong communication skills
- be able to diffuse challenge or support those that need help and information
- understand how to manipulate some data
- ideally, have some understanding or experience of supporting timetabling or experience of generating cover
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please complete the application form and explain how your skills and experience to date meet the attached Job Description.
To apply by email: Please email your completed application form to email@example.com
To apply by post: Please post your completed application form to Mr P J Garrett-Chapman, Beaconsfield High School, Wattleton Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks HP9 1RR
Closing date: 16 October 2017
Interview date: 19 October 2017
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS check.