Ark Academy is as an all-through school based in state-of-the-art accommodation in Brent, set against the backdrop of the iconic Wembley Stadium. The school opened to reception pupils in September 2008 and then to year 7 in September 2010 when the brand new, all-through, academy was founded and the new buildings were completed.
We are now looking to recruit a Sixth Form Administrator. The post-holder will provide administrative support for the sixth form. General tasks will include the collection/collation of academic data in order to monitor attendance and assessment.
It’s an exciting time to join us; our staff are striving to create and maintain our outstanding reputation, and our school is growing year-on-year. Our second sixth form cohort started in September 2016, and this allowed our students to continue to make exceptional progress up to 18 years old as well as open our doors to candidates from other schools.
Our ideal candidate will:
· be highly competent in the use of ICT
· have experience of working in a school environment and/or with young people
· have genuine passion and belief in the potential of every pupil
· be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses.
In this role, you will:
· become part of a dedicated team, committed to ensuring high achievement of students
· join the Ark network where you will have access to a range of benefits including professional development opportunities, reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
To apply, please complete our online application at https://goo.gl/9Phcgn.
For further information about the school, please visit www.arkacademy.org. The deadline to apply is 11am on Wednesday 7th December 2016. If you have any queries about your application or the online application process, please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com or 0203 116 6345.
Location: Wembley Park, Brent
Deadline: 11am on Wednesday 7th December 2016.
Start date: January 2017
Salary: Ark Support Scale 5 Band 18, £21,544 pro rata, £10,512.92 actual salary Hours: 20 hours per week, term time only (40 weeks per annum),
Contract: Fixed term contract from January to August 2017.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.