Thursday and Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Term-time only, plus four days
An opportunity has arisen for an outstanding and confident administrator to join our friendly Sixth Form team. You should be a highly organised, computer literate team player, with a commitment to quality and attention to detail. Flexible, self- motivated and able to work on your own initiative, you will need the ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
The successful applicant should:
- Have excellent ICT skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint is essential).
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Have the ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of young people.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a busy environment.
- Have the ability to complete tasks independently within agreed timescales.
- Have evidence of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Be an excellent role model for students.
To apply, please visit the school’s website to view the job description and detailed person specification for the role and download a CES Support Staff application form (www.holycross.kingston.sch.uk). Please refer to the ‘Notes to Applicants’ document (which can also be found on the school website) when completing your application to ensure all required forms are submitted. Please submit applications to the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Silvana Saragosa-Voysey (email@example.com) by the closing date.
For further information regarding the post, please contact Mrs Silvana Saragosa-Voysey on 020 8714 5039.
Closing date: 12pm, Friday 24 January 2020.
Interviews from: Monday 3 February 2020.
We reserve the right to appoint at any stage in the recruitment process.
An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references will be required prior to the commencement of this post. We welcome applications from all members of the community.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.