Sixth Form Lead – The Rise Sixth Form Provision co-loated with West Thames College, Isleworth
Salary MPS 6 + TLR + SEN1 Allowance
Start Date: As soon as possible or September 2021
Are you a motivational leader who would like the opportunity to support with the successful development of our Sixth Form provision in partnership with West Thames College?
• Do you want to work within a small, supportive WLT and also enjoy significant levels of autonomy?
• Can you lead a team of adults to provide a brilliant KS5 curriculum which combines attending courses at college with a bespoke curriculum in order to help them acquire all the skills needed to be successful adults?
• Can you develop a really practical curriculum that supports young adults with autism to become confident in tackling all areas of life: study skills, employability and life skills?
• Can you relate to young adults, and are therefore able to make their learning feel relevant to them and what is going on in their lives?
• Do you want to teach small classes where getting to know the children really is a priority and a pleasure?
• Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral and purpose rather than data?
• Do you want high quality professional development and support?
• Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
• Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
We seek to recruit an exceptional Sixth Form Lead to join our Wider Leadership Team at The Rise Sixth Form Provision.
To apply please download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website www.TheRiseSchool.com. Completed applications should be emailed to LindaBurn@TheRiseSchool.com.
The closing date for applications is 23rd April 2021, 12 noon, interviews will take place week from 27th to 30th April 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including references and an enhanced DBS.
The Rise School
- Special needs with state - free school funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 19 years
Welcome to The Rise School - A Vibrant Learning Community.
Welcome to our school community. Our pupils are some of the most vulnerable children in society and we are passionate in our desire to see them blossom, experience succe...