Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Social and Learning Support Assistant to join a “Good” independent boy’s secondary school in Westminster. This full time Social and Learning Support Assistant is available with immediate start and will be on a temporary to permanent contract for the right candidate. The Social and Learning Support Assistant will be working 1:1 with the student whilst supporting his emotional wellbeing, mental health and physical needs.
About the Role
• Social and Learning Support Assistant
• Working 1:1 with a student
• Support the student with their emotional wellbeing, mental health and physical needs
• Temporary to permanent
• £70 - £90 per day
• You need to be fit and strong to support the students physical needs
About the School
• Independent boy’s secondary school in Westminster
• Ofsted rating “Good”
• Westminster, Central London
In order to be considered for this role, the Social and Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RLC27234SLSA
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.