Smart Teachers is seeking applications for a Social Sciences Teacher to start at our excellent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs immediately. This independent school prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements.
About the Role:
- Years 7-10 Commerce, Geography & History Teacher
- Part-time (0.7FTE) for Term 4 2017
- Potential to continue full time in 2018
- Position to commence 23rd October 2017
- Convenient Sydney Eastern Suburbs location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
- Experience teaching the above subjects across the secondary age range with high academic success
- Hold NESA accreditation and a WWCC
- Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference#WEB1710-521993 or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.