TEACHER OF SOCIOLOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY MPS/UPS (maternity cover for up to one year) (Full or part time) Longdean School is an exciting, dynamic, vibrant and fulfilling place to work. A School which is ‘Good Overall, in all aspects’ (Ofsted December 2015), and which now enjoys a completely new build, opened in January 2017. An opportunity exists to teach Sociology and Psychology for up to one year to cover a maternity from September 2018 or earlier if available. Full or part time hours would be considered. We can offer you:
- Strong leadership in a people focused environment
- Opportunity to deliver lessons in a brand new suite of rooms in our new School building
- Outstanding professional development/training opportunities
- Outstanding Induction programme for new staff
- Strong links with the University of Cambridge and UCL London
- An active well-being programme and strong Staff Social Committee Longdean School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level.
For further details including a Job Description, Person Specification and Application forms, please visit our website at www.longdean.herts.sch.uk Application is made by completing the forms and enclosing a letter of application addressed to the Headteacher, Mr G Cunningham and emailed to Mrs Lyn Butler, HR Manager at email@example.com Closing date: 12 noon Monday 22nd January. Interviews will take place in the same week.
Closing date: 22/01/2018 12:00:00
Interview date: Same week
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com