Sociology and Psychology Teacher
Pay - £29,000 - £42,000 per annum
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a QTS or equivalent.
Sociology and Psychology Teacher required to join an “outstanding” school in Hayes, Hillingdon. This full-time position is to start January 2022. You will be working with pupils across KS4 and KS5. We are ideally looking for someone who has experience or comfortable teaching both Sociology and Psychology.
• Outstanding School
• Excellent behaviour
• High Achieving, excellent results
• Both subjects popular at KS5
• positive working environment, supportive team in place
• parking available on site.
To be considered for this Sociology and Psychology Teacher position, you will:
• Hold a QTS or equivalent
• Strong academic background
• Comfortable teaching across all levels
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Sociology and Psychology Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on 0207 065 7535, quoting the reference RXNSOCIOLOGY047018.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.