Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Sociology Teacher to join an improving secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London. This full time, permanent position is available to start in September 2019. Ideally, the school are looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across KS3, KS4, and KS5. This well-resourced school have multiple benefits available for the successful candidate including extensive CPD training, Federation support and a free gym to use at any time.
About the Role
• Sociology Teacher
• KS3, KS4, KS5 ideally
• Full time, permanent
• MPS – Salary from £27,000 up to £40,000 depending on experience
• September 2019 start
About the School
• Non-selective 11-18 comprehensive school
• Friendly, supportive working environment
• Well-motivated and academically selected pupils
• Short walk from a train station nearby
• Onsite parking available
• Extensive benefits available
• Onsite gym available for use at any time
• Extensive CPD available for all staff
• Network support across the federation
• Internal promotion opportunities
• State of the art facilities including resources for all departments
In order to be considered for this role, the Sociology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN13171Soc.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.