Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Sociology Teacher to join a co-educational secondary school in Brent, North West London. The role will involve teaching Sociology to KS5 classes. The successful Sociology Teacher will be employed on a long-term basis from September 2020. There is also the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Sociology Teacher
• Full time, ongoing long term
• £130 - £205 per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: PGCE, Bed or equivalent teaching qualification
About the School
• Co-educational secondary school
• Good School
• NW London zone 3
In order to be considered for this role, the Sociology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH3016
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.