Spanish and French Teacher
£100 - £213.35 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Spanish and French to cover a maternity leave from January 2021, for two terms, to work in secondary school in Darlington.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational teacher who will maintain and enhance the schools high academic standards. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within a MFL department and be comfortable teaching Spanish at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4) and French to Key Stage 3 (KS3).
To be considered for the Spanish and French Teacher position, you will:
Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Spanish and French Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside secondary team on 01642 241480.