Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane is a two form entry Primary with part time Nursery located in North London. Our aim is to provide an education that is affirming, aspirational and transformational so that all our children leave us academically and emotionally equipped for their next stage. Our staff are committed to working together to achieve the best for our children. If you visit our website you can view our priorities, approaches, vision and values in more detail.
UNQ/MPS (Inner London) TLRs available to the right candidate. £1,500 Harris Federation allowance + Health Cash Plan + Harris Benefits (see our benefits page for full details)
Interviews W/C 5th December
Closing Date 30/11/2016
Ref No 1589
- Do you feel passionately about teaching and learning and are you prepared to strive to enable every pupil to achieve their potential?
- We are looking for an excellent Spanish teacher to join our fantastic team who:
- Is a fluent Spanish speaker
- Is committed to high standards of achievement.
- Is dedicated, enthusiastic and creative with the classroom environment and the curriculum.
- Is an enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
- Can promote cultural development
We welcome applications from non-qualified teachers, NQTs or experienced teachers.
At Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane we have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils. We expect all our children to make very good progress and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future. OFSTED have recently judged our school as being good with outstanding features.
We can offer you:
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued
- Children who are fun to be with and are motivated by enjoyable learning experiences
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Committed governors
- An attractive recruitment and retention package including the following benefits: performance bonus, attendance bonus, loyalty scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme
For NQTs, we provide our highly successful Harris Federation NQT programme where you will train alongside other NQTs from across the Federation. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other, in the true collaborative spirit of Harris. There is a structure of support and challenge with customised professional learning, and every NQT has a professional mentor.
We welcome applications from candidates who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Enable all children to succeed through a creative approach to delivering the music curriculum
- Be able to lead and develop a variety of ensembles
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team
Visits are welcomed and encouraged. Please email Emma Olakisan, PA to the Principal, on email@example.com or call the Academy on 020 8808 3231.
Harris Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.