Smart Teachers is recruiting for an energetic Spanish Teacher to join a fantastic team within a ‘Good’ school located in Harlow, North East London. This Spanish Teacher position is a full time permanent role with a September 2018 start however the school are happy to consider temp and part time Spanish Teacher. The co-educational secondary school has a very supportive and dynamic MFL department with great resources throughout. This school gives you the opportunity to grow within the department and across the school which is ideal for career growth. Sponsorship candidates may also be of consideration.
About the Role
· Spanish Teacher
· Full time – part time considered
· September 2018 start
· Teaching a timetable of KS3 and KS4
· Salary between £26,139 - £39,006 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Ofsted rating for leadership ‘Outstanding’ and behaviour is ‘Good’
· Coeducational secondary school with pupils aged 11-16 years
· School was built just over 4 years ago
· Excellent facilities
· School offers larger than average green field
· CPD offered to teachers as well as internal promotion
· Accommodation assistance if need be
In order to be considered for this role, the Spanish Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid Visa)
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KLP42489C.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.