Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Spanish teacher to start work at a secondary school in the London Borough of Islington as soon as possible. This full time Spanish Teacher will be required to teach timetable to KS3 and KS4 at this all-girls school.. The Spanish Teacher role will be a maternity cover and likely to be extended into September for the right candidate. The successful Spanish Teacher will be a qualified secondary trained Spanish teacher with a solid background of teaching Spanish in UK secondary schools.
About the Role
· Spanish Teacher
· Full time
· ASAP start
· Maternity cover until July (view to be extended)
· Teaching timetable to KS3 – KS4
· Daily rate between £130 -170 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· 11-18 all-girls school
· Outstanding school with fantastic behaviour
· Specialist College for science and mathematics
· Orderly and productive working environment in classrooms
· Fantastic mixed sixth form with high academic success
· High rates of progression to university
In order to be considered for this role, the Spanish Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQT’s and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KLP25031.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.