The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Spanish Teacher who can deliver outstanding, engaging lessons to students from years 7-13. The school require a Spanish teacher who is experienced in delivering engaging Spanish lessons up to KS5. This is a long term role which will start in January 2022, marking, planning, attending briefings will be expected in the role. The role will continue until July 2022.
The Halton based school is lead by a successful senior leadership team and is well respected within the community. The school boasts excellent facilities and a supportive, welcoming languages department.
To be considered for the Spanish Teacher position, you will:
• Qualified Teacher Status in the U.K
• Experience of delivering outstanding, engaging Spanish lessons up to KS5
• Ability to prepare schemes of work
• Good classroom management skills
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Spanish Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool team on 0151 363 2266 or email jane direct email@example.com.