Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to apply for a Spanish Teacher position in an “Outstanding” Catholic school in Redbridge, North East London. The Spanish Teacher position is full time, available for January 2020. The department have a fantastic record of accomplishment of high achievers as well as the sixth form department being one of the best in the Country. The school are open to newly graduates.
About the Role
• Spanish Teacher
• Teaching across a whole secondary timetable
• Temporary to permanent
• $260 - $310AUD per day - depending on experience
• 1 term initially
About the School
• Catholic secondary school
• “Outstanding” rated school
• Oversubscribed and close to 2000 pupils
• New facilities across Science department
• Specialist Science and PE College
• Pupils exam results above the national average in all core subjects
In order to be considered for this role, the Spanish Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working as Secondary Teacher or equivalent
• Hold a Post graduate certificate of education/B Ed or equivalent secondary teaching qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa), sponsorship license held for exceptional candidates
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• OS teachers and Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
• Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London-based team to support you when you land
• Completely free service
• An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants.
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world's largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more
• Teaching overseas is a great way to develop personally and professionally’ and is a great addition to your CV
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
Interested in Applying?
• To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
• If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJP3306.
• If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJP3306.
• Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
• Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.