The governors of FCHS seek to appoint a highly motivated and inspiring candidate to effectively manage and lead SEND provision across the school. We are looking to appoint someone with experience of working with students with a range of additional needs and with expert knowledge of the current SEND agenda.
You will be dynamic, enthusiastic and a committed SENCo, able to lead our strong support team, work in close partnership with parents and carers and liaise with a wide range of external professionals. We are looking for someone who is passionately committed to inclusive education and who can ensure that all our students have access to the whole curriculum and have their individual needs met.
We are looking for someone who will
- Support our Catholic and inclusive ethos
- Secure improved rates of progress for students
- Ensure barriers to students’ learning are addressed effectively
- Strive to make learning effective and enjoyable.
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focussed on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management – excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff.
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website www.finchleycatholic.org.uk and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, at email@example.com
The closing date is noon on Friday 23 March 2018 and interviews will take place during the following week; however, we reserve the right to interview suitably qualified and talented candidates in advance of the deadline.
Applications from non-Catholic teachers who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.
This organisation is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.