Are you passionate about enabling young peope with SEND to grow, flourish and learn? If yes, then Springfields is the place for you!
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated SENCO to join our team.
- Be positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be resilient and creative
- Have an imaginative and flexible approach to teaching that builds success through challenge, personalisation and innovation.
- Have the confidence, skills and experience to build positive relationships that help break down barriers, build self-esteem and challenge disaffection.
- A commitment to enabling all of our pupils to overcome their challenges and achieve their potential both socially and academically.
The post requires vision and oversight of all our SEND provision, with the successful candidate responsible for monitoring and evaluating our effectiveness in meeting specificity of need. This role is related to all aspects of improvement and to expanding the Academy’s provision to ensure long term stability.
You will be able to see the potential of our unique learners and adapt your teaching and learning to allow them to flourish in a calm and nurturing environment. You will be joining a small, yet dedicated and enthusiastic teaching team devoted to making a difference to our learners’ outcomes. You will find this role challenging, stimulating and rewarding.
The ability to be flexible and think and problem-solve imaginatively will be key to ensuring engagement and progress for our learners. You will receive excellent In School Training throughout the year.
Visits to the academy, or an informal discussion about the post are encouraged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Springfields Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.