Special Educational Needs Teacher
- Special Educational Needs Teachers needed for day-to-day and long term supply cover in the Wakefield, Kirklees, Calderdale and Bradford areas.
- Flexible start dates available through Vision for Education supply agency starting from April 2020
- £120 - £150 (per day) Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: QTS and relevant experience working in a school setting
- Also suitable for NQT's looking for experience within Special Educational Needs Schools
- REFER A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE TO WORK FOR US & YOU’LL BOTH GET REWARDED £125 *
As a qualified Special Educational Needs Teacher, you will be working for a market leader that has exclusive partnerships with primary and secondary SEN Schools across West Yorkshire. You will benefit from working on a full or part time basis to suit your needs and work life balance!
We work with SEND schools and PRU's that cater for children with a variety of needs including SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD and more!
As a Special Educational Needs Teacher working in local SEN Schools, you will be able to cover lessons suited to your curriculum strength and you will also be required to cover across the wider curriculum and work to tailored curriculum's specifically tailored to the needs of the SEND students.
By being a Special Educational Needs Teacher through Vision for Education we can offer you:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism
• Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Your duties as a Special Educational Needs Teacher:
• Leading classroom sessions, often with the support of SEND Teaching Assistant(s)
• Supervise students in lessons whilst delivering pre-prepared work left by the teacher.
• Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom
Vision will need to obtain recent professional references that are relevant towards this application.
How to apply
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information about this role on 01484 642928 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*They must have worked a total of 30 days for us for the bonus to be received