Special Educational Needs Teacher – Shrewsbury
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for an engaging SEN Teacher for a school we are partnered with based in the Shrewsbury area. This excellent Special Educational Needs school is looking for a supportive and knowledgeable individual who can build a strong rapport with students.
About the role:
- Working with a class of Primary students with Severe Learning Difficulties.
- Position to commence from January term until the end of the Academic year.
- Full time role
- Opportunity to be creative with your Teaching
About the school:
· Students are between 3 and 19 years of age
· The school caters for pupils with a broad range of SEN, some of these being moderate to severe learning difficulties, ASD, and physical conditions.
· Positive and supportive working environment, with a range of facilities.
- Hold QTS
- Have proven experience working with young people with Special Educational Needs
- Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
- Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
- Free CPD workshops
Candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview to register; we will need to gain two references either academic or professional and hold an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you).
If you register with ABC Teachers, we are so confident about getting you work; we will run you a brand new DBS disclosure and will FULLY REFUND YOU ONCE YOU WORK FOR ONE DAY THROUGH OURSELVES.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Beth Crowther today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.