Our client school is a P-12 Government school for students with a range of intellectual disabilities in the Western suburbs. This school provides a friendly and caring environment and enables students to learn to the best of their abilities in their learning, personal growth and well-being.
About The Role:
- Prep to 12 Special Educational Needs Teacher
- Full-time, fixed term contract
- Long service leave replacement
- Role to commence as soon as possible until September 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Preferably have Special Education Qualifications or experience
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nikki, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526161NS – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526161NS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).