Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Ealing, West London. The Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant will be working 1:1 with a down syndrome child in year 2. It is a full time SEN TA position to start in October and will be contracted for the full academic year. There is a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant position in a year 2 class
· Working 1:1 with a child with down syndrome
· Class teacher is extremely supportive
· Role is to start in October and will be contracted for the academic year
· Daily rate of £70-£85 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Three-form entry primary school located in West London
· Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
· Outstanding, dedicated and supportive leadership team
· All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
· Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
· Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
· Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have proven experience working with SEN students in a UK-based primary classroom
· Hold a bachelor degree or diploma is preferred however not essential
· Be an outstanding team player and able to liaise with teachers, students and parents sensitively
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number CXQB33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.