Smart Teachers is are actively recruiting for several Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TA positions to work in a wonderful, forward thinking SEN school in Brent. This is a specialist SEN school rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted that caters for pupils of varying needs that include communication and interaction, cognition and learning and/or social, emotional and mental health needs. Exceptional facilities coupled with a friendly staff team make this school a great place to work. The school helps to provide Teacher Training, working with the Institute of Education as one of their training providers.
About the Role
· Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
· Support pupils in KS3, KS4 and 6th form
· Up to £17,000 – depending on experience
· Permanent roles available
· Starts in September
· Support the specific learning of each pupil
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Excellent training and CPD offered by the school
· They use a range of teaching methods, making no day the same!
· Highly skilled staff at assessing pupil’s individual level of development
· Specialist school status for PE and ICT
· Needs of the school include Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Severe Learning Difficulties
· Wembley based (served by the jubilee and Northern Lines)
In order to be considered for this role, the Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Previous experience in the classroom (minimum of 6 weeks)
· SEN Teaching Assistant experience desirable but not essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CZG29072.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.