A special needs school in Manchester is seeking to appoint a physical education Teacher to deliver the curriculum to students with disabilities, complex needs and autism. This position is set to commence ASAP and will temporary in the first instance but with potential to become permanent for the right person. The desired candidate will be experienced in maintaining an inclusive learning environment and will be able to deliver lessons in multiple approaches.
The post holder will be required to deliver an innovative and progressive curriculum. Class sizes are small and ability levels can vary considerably. You will be working collaboratively with other staff members to ensure the needs of the students are addressed and learning is accessible and inclusive to all, and a high-quality PE curriculum is delivered which enables all pupils to enjoy and succeed in.
The school promotes a multidisciplinary approach to learning and has expertise in supporting students with a wide range of needs. The schools aim is to provide inclusive and vibrant environment, in which all students are given the chance to succeed and progress.
To be considered for the position of Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or QTLS.
• Be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator, passionate about working with students with SEND.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on 0161 641 3743.