Special Needs Teacher
Our client is an Independent School situated in Alice Springs in in the unique and exquisite Northern Territory, Australia. The school caters for Indigenous students as it offers a two-way (bilingual and bicultural) education helping to keep Indigenous culture alive. The school follows the National Curriculum framework and teaches Indigenous languages and culture.
About the Role:
- Special Needs Teacher
- ASAP Start
- Permanent Role
- Partners National Curriculum framework with Indigenous culture.
- Aboriginal School with full aboriginal enrolment
- Year P to 10
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).