Vision for Education are working in partnership with a special school in Leeds that cater for Autism, Mild/Moderate Learning Disabilities and Global Development Delay with moderate challenging behaviour. School is looking to appoint an experienced Special Needs Teacher to join their existing staff team to cover a maternity leave from September at one of their sites in North Leeds. This is a full time permanent job, so all applicants must be wanting a permanent full time job. This post would suit a teacher with a background in special needs that is wanting a full time post.
What the successful candidate will need:
- Must hold QTS
- Be resilient
- Be able to demonstrate empathy
- Have a passion to change young people's lives
- Have experience teaching in a special school or pupils with additional needs
- Hold an Enhanced DBS that is on the update service, or be willing to undergo one
- Be Team Teach trained or be willing to attend out free two day Team Teach course
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Liam Ffrench on 01134265330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org