Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- May 2018
- Wakefield SEND School
-Temporary supply contract
- £63 - £68 (Per day)
Vision for Education is looking to recruit a full time Special Needs Teaching Assistant on behalf of a Special School in Wakefield (Castleford). The post is to work with a small group of students with Autism, PMLD, SLD and communication needs. The school is vibrant and welcoming. Students are at the heart of all that they do.
The position is temporary and will start in May 2018 for an initial period of four weeks. For the right candidate there is the potential for this assignment to continue into the new academic year on an ongoing basis. There are excellent opportunities at this school and short term temporary work could lead to full time employment and good future prospects.
The daily for this position will fall between £63-£68 per day, dependent upon experience. For this position valid Team Teach training or Moving & Handling training and certification will be required. Working hours are 8.45am – 3.30pm with 30 mins for lunch.
Working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling training, Safeguarding training – all free of charge
- Regular expensed social events to meet other Vision staff and make contacts
- Access to advice, support, resources, friendly and knowledgeable consultants
- Vision for Education pay a minimum of National Living Wage (increased April 2018) to all staff
- Pay via PAYE through our own internal payroll- no third parties or hidden charges
- The opportunity to work with a welcoming, friendly an growing company who will represent you to the best of their ability
You must be eligible to work within the UK, meet our referencing and safeguarding criteria, hold a valid Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service, or be prepared to apply for one through us.
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today on 01484 642928 or email@example.com for more information. You must have relevant experience and an up to date CV to hand in order to apply for this role