Smart Teachers is recruiting for regular daily supply, short and long term special needs support staff to join our pool of staff across in North West London. We have a constant flow of work for special needs support assistants to work across a wide range of school and play based roles in the London Borough of Harrow and Brent. These temporary contracts are available immediately.
About the Roles
• Special needs support assistants
• London Borough of Brent and London Borough of Harrow
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• Daily rates starting at £70 per day dependent upon the role.
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £125 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the special needs support assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• Those with experience working with young people or vulnerable adults are also welcome to apply
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number LXDSENTANW
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.