A specialist primary school in Stockport are seeking to appoint a TA to work with pupils with moderate, severe and complex needs to join their successful team. This is a full-time TA role, which will commence in January 2020, will have the option to become a permanent position.
The desired Special Needs Teaching Assistant will be able to meet the needs of pupils with moderate, severe and complex needs and learning difficulties, and also associated needs including SEMH. Successful experience of working with pupils with of this nature is desirable.
The post will suit someone either looking to work a special needs school environment or someone with special school experience.
To be considered for the position of Special Needs teaching Assistant Teaching Assistant, you will:
• Have experience supporting pupils with additional needs – Minimum of 6 weeks
• Have high quality classroom skills and be a reflective practitioner
• Have a passion for working with children with barriers to learning
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.