Smart Teachers are recruiting for Special Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TA’s with experience of working with challenging children who have Autism and other behaviour disabilities to join a beautiful one form entry school in the borough of Islington. The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TA’s will join a school with an outstanding SLT on a timesheet basis to start ASAP. A permanent contract is possible for the right candidates after a term.
About the Role
• Special Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TA’s
• Working with children in small groups and 1:1
• Must have experience working with Autism
• The children can be challenging physically
• Timesheet basis for the first term
• £75 - £90 depending on experience
About the School
• Beautiful modern buildings
• Good School as graded by OFSTED
• Brand new school hall with a futuristic feel
• Fantastic supportive leadership team
• Many travel links within minutes from the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Special Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TA’s will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH3010STASJSP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.