Our client is a highly reputable, Independent girls’ school in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. The school values a strong academic focus and positive relationships between staff and students.
About the Role:
- Year 11 and 12 Specialist Mathematics
- Year 7 to 10 Mathematics
- Possible VCE Mathematical Methods
- Full-time, permanent role commencing 2018
About the School:
- Strong culture of academic success
- Small class sizes
- Nurturing and supportive environment
- Strong leadership and role modelling for young women
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-161227NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)