Our client is a medium-sized, co-educational Independent school in Melbourne’s South East. The school offers a holistic approach to learning with the notion of educating for a sustainable future. The College is committed to an active partnership with parents and parent expertise is used to enhance the educational program wherever possible.
About the Role:
- VCE Specialist Mathematics
- VCE Mathematical Methods
- Year 7 to 10 Mathematics
- 12 month role, FTE Flexible, 0.6-1.0
- Commencing January 2018, with the possibility of ongoing for the right candidate
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nesrene, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523009NB – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523009NB – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).