Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Specialist Science Teacher to work in an SEND School in the Northumberland Local Authority. This is a long-term role that is due to commence in September. This position will start out on a supply basis, with the potential to lead to a permanent role for the right individual.
This is a full-time position covering Science across Key Stages 3 and 4. This role is open to a confident and outstanding NQT who is looking for a challenging yet fulfilling role.
To be considered for the Teacher of Science position, you will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT)
- Must be available to work 5 days a week
- Ideally have an understanding of young people with Moderate and Severe Learning Difficulties and other complex needs
- Have a Science Teaching or Educational background
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are an individual who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle SEND team on 01912291386.