This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented teacher to join The Spires College. The post is initially to cover the maternity leave of the class teacher of our nurture class. However this area of the college continues to grow, and additional opportunities may well arise. The College ensures all staff have a personalised CPD programme to support their career development.
It is very important to us that we are a fully inclusive school and if you are looking for a teaching post in which you can make a genuine difference to young people’s lives, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
At The Spires College we are passionate about the importance of creativity and energy in the classroom and believe in the power of education to transform lives. If you always aim to inspire and enthuse students through your teaching and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then please come and join us.
The College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. As a School we are committed to staff’s professional development and invest heavily in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
• excellent professional development and a wide range of career development opportunities;
• a high level of support for all new staff;
• the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College;
• an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment.
• a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
• be, or have the potential to become, an exceptional and innovative classroom practitioner;
• be committed to working in a close, collaborative team environment within the SEND Department;
• be able to use excellent subject knowledge and a strong pedagogical understanding to successfully teach English and Mathematics to young people that find learning difficult;
• be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life.
The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching. The ability to teach both English and Mathematics to at least Year 6 level is required. We would welcome applications from teachers from a primary background, or those who are experienced SEND teachers.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do.
For further details about the post including details of how to apply, please visit http://www.thespirescollege.com/about/job-vacancies or contact Nadine Osborne, PA to the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Midday on Monday 23 September 2019.