Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of children and young people with SEND in Derbyshire? Then you could be exactly the person we are looking for at Vision for Education.
We are looking for an innovative, inspiring and experienced teacher to work with pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH) and/or autism.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be confident in delivering the new Computing curriculum.
Ideally, you will:
- have Qualified Teacher Status
- be experienced in teaching pupils across KS1/KS2 AND KS3
- be a calm, reflective and resilient practitioner
- have experience of working in a similar role
- have a good working knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
In return we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Excellent daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· NI and pension contributions
We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
If this sounds like your perfect teaching role, then please apply today.