Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of children and young people with SEND in Derbyshire? Then you could be exactly the person we are looking for at Vision for Education.
We are looking for an innovative, inspiring and experienced teacher to work with pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH) and/or autism.
We are currently working with a specialist setting in Buxton which caters for pupils in Key Stages 2 and 3. Both academic and vocational subjects are taught on their main site as well as several external sites in the local area. The successful candidate must be committed to creating a positive learning environment and breaking down barriers to learning.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be confident in delivering the new Computing curriculum.
Ideally, you will:
- have Qualified Teacher Status
- be experienced in teaching pupils in KS2
- be a calm, reflective and resilient practitioner
- have experience of working in a similar role
- have a good working knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
In return we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· NI and pension contributions
If this sounds like your perfect teaching role, then please apply today.