Specialist Teacher in SEND
Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of children and young people with SEND in South Yorkshire? Then you could be exactly the person we are looking for at Vision for Education.
We are looking for innovative, inspiring and experienced teachers to work with pupils with a wide range of needs, including Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD), Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC), and Complex Needs.
We have teaching roles available for specialist settings for pupils in KS3-KS5 in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Ideally, you will:
- have Qualified Teacher Status
- be experienced in using a range of communication methods (e.g. PECS, Makaton)
- have a good working knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
- be trained in Moving and Handling and Team Teach
In return we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· NI and pension contributions
If this sounds like your perfect teaching role, then please apply today.