Salary: VTG scale 5 Point 12 -15 (£16,123 – 17,072 per annum pro rata) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits Package.
Working 08:30-15:15 Monday to Friday per week, Term Time only plus inset days.
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Bannerman Road Community Academy.
This is a term time only position plus inset days.
We are seeking a dedicated individual who will support children with Autism in the classroom. In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career.
The successful candidate will have:
• A desire to take an active part in ensuring all students achieve more than they ever thought possible.
• A good understanding and working knowledge of the curriculum
• A GCSE grade of C or higher in English and Maths (or equivalent qualifications)
• A relevant level 2 qualification.
• Be able to build strong relationships with students and establish positive behaviour for learning.
You may also have learning support qualifications or a PGCE. At Bannerman Road Community Acacdemy we value professional development opportunities.
You will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career.
Closing date: 13th March 2018 at 12pm
Interview date: Wk 19th March 2018
Start date: May 2018
Bannerman Road Community Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.