Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of children and young people with SEND in Barnsley? Then you could be exactly the person we are looking for at Vision for Education.
We are looking for creative and experienced TAs and BSWs to work with pupils with a range of SEND and Complex Needs.
We have support roles available from the EYFS to Post 16 and they are at various specialist educational settings in Barnsley. Each of these settings vary in approach and pupil’s attainment can vary from early P Levels to GCSE.
You may also be required to support pupils in a non-educational setting with the aim of supporting their return to mainstream learning in the future.
Ideally, you will have:
- experience of working with children and young people with SEND and/or ASC
- ability to communicate effectively with pupils, colleagues and parents
- commitment to prioritising the needs of the pupils in all that you do
- experience of SPELL, TeamTeach and Moving & Handling would be advantageous
In return we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· NI and pension contributions
If this sounds like your perfect teaching role, then please apply today.