Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of children and young people?
Vision For Education are looking to appoint a Specialist Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Pupil in one of our local primary schools in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
The role is full time and starting ASAP and ongoing.
We are looking for an innovative, inspiring and experienced Teaching Assistant to work in a mainstream Primary School.
Someone who can provide structured, positive and empathetic care to the pupil they support.
Ideally, you will:
- have a good working knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
- be a calm, reflective and passionate practitioner
- a knowledge of SPELL or TEACCH would be advantageous
In return we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· NI and pension contributions
If this sounds like your perfect teaching assistant role, then please apply today.